Thursday, June 12, 2008

Camping

We're going camping tomorrow and over the weekend to celebrate Dave's birthday! I have flax crackers and Ani Phyo's flax/seed bread in the dehydrator right now...I've made nori rolls, salsa, orange-miso-shiitake soup/dressing, and also little sweet date/cashew balls. We're bringing lots of fresh fruit, oranges and the citrus juicer, tomatoes, avocados, tomorrow I'll pick garden greens for salad and collards for wraps...I think I'm all set (I hope.)

When we get back I may revisit juice feasting; I'm playing with the idea. Though I am definitely loving eating, I overate (raw) foods today and felt quite unpleasant. I think maybe I did end my juice feast too soon. I don't know, we'll see. I'm also wanting to take another day of water fasting again: I really enjoyed that day so much!

But anyway, I'll be away from the computer for the weekend, but I'll update when I come back.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
~ Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAVE!!! I called a bit ago, but maybe you've already left. I'm sure you'll have a great time and the foods you are bringing sound awesome for camping!!

See you Monday!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO