Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back from vacation

My birthday is tomorrow! I think I'm going to make this cake. (Blueberry cardamom...looks so good!)

We were on vacation and just got back - I have pictures to share and lots to update!

Anyone doing the Raw Fu 100 day raw food challenge? I'm signed up, but haven't been quite perfect. Though I'm still starting every day with green smoothies, and am eating such a lot raw all day.

I'll update more soon. We have to get the house ready for a visit from my brother, who is coming later today.

xoxo
~ Melissa

Please sign up for our monthly newsletter! We have raw recipes, information about Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and overall wellness information. Thank you!

www.BirchCenter.com

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip :)

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm! This looks delicious! I just printed it to try sometime! Let me know how it turns out!

Miss you & love you....

xo Gwen