Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 38


June 2, 2008

Yesterday I ran the Greenfield Glide (5K = 3.1 miles)...slower than slow! And then my ankle hurt the rest of the day and I was asleep by about 6:30 pm. But I had fun, and E and D ran, too...Ella got a medal for finishing! Yeah, Ella! And our friends also went and their three children also all finished.

I drank a whole gallon of juice by noon, though. (2 quarts green veggie, 2 quarts watermelon.) I think I must have made more, but I don't even remember, and it was only yesterday!

Today I made:

  • 2 quarts (though a lot of it was water) peach, raspberry, green apple, mineola orange + chlorophyll and bee pollen
  • 3 quarts tomato, yellow pepper, ginger, garlic, onion, greens, cilantro, parsley, cucumber, celery, green apple + hemp oil, spirulina, kelp
  • Also had about a Tbsp msm in water with lemon
  • tiny salad of avocado, tomato, yellow pepper with lemon juice, dulse and fermented veggies
  • I'll probably make some watermelon juice to take with me into work tonight (along with some of the green veggie juice)

Also, I must say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been following my blog and encouraging me along the way! Your comments and emails are so great, and it's amazing to be out and about and run into people who tell me they've been following my blog. I really appreciate the support. Thanks again.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, again, on the race!!! You are amazing--juice feasting, a day of water fasting, AND a race! I'm super impressed and happy for you!!

I hope you are feeling less pain in your joints very soon!

Lots and lots of love you!

Wendi Dee
XOXOXO
www.purejeevan.com/blog