2/3 qt: grapefruit, orange, mint, lemon balm, 1 tsp bee pollen
1/2 T coconut oil
1 qt: tomato, cuke, celery, collard, cilantro, lemon, kelp, fermented veggies, carrot, yellow pepper, onion, garlic, salt, water
1 2/3 qt: coconut water, lime, pineapple, papaya, mango, banana, mints, lemon balm, spinach, spirulina
1/2 qt: celery, cuke, lime, apple, collards
fuzzy teeth (brushed a lot)
pain in many joints (ankle, foot, wrist) -- anxiously awaiting my MSM!
cracked right thumb and middle finger -- also awaiting my hemp oil! Should probably add olive oil and more coconut oil meanwhile.
woke feeling shaky and weak during the night
I added the fermented veggies to the blender in hopes of getting probiotics. Dave assured me they would go through the sprout bag.
Dave started the master cleanse today! (He is experiencing lots of allergies and asthma this year: wheezing, coughing, itching eyes, etc.)
Here are some of my reasons for doing this juice feast:
- To get as healthy as possible, and ready to have another baby
- For best chances of a healthy and easy pregnancy and childbirth
- If possible, to change Rh factor, or at least make it into a non-issue by being so healthy
- To live an energetic and long life
- To achieve ideal weight
- To adjust physically and emotionally my way of eating/nourishment
- Connect to the earth
- To be free of joint pain, stiffness and achiness