On the top is me just before starting the juice feast. Below is me on day 7. Hmmm. Maybe the slightest difference? Suddenly I have a neck, although I did just return from a yoga class in the second picture.
Before (top) = 182 lbs
Day 7 (below) = 175 lbs
- 1 Qt Grapefruit, orange, dandelion greens, spinach, peppermint, spearmint, applemint, lemon balm + 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1/2 Qt tomato etc from yesterday
- 1/2 Qt Butternut squash, apple, ginger and water with cinnamon (yum!)
- 1 Qt and 1 cup tomato, arugula, cuke, celery, lime, onion, garlic, yellow pepper, salt, onion powder (not a great idea, ick), tumeric, 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 tsp spirulina, olive oil
- 1 1/2 qt carrot, apple, beet and water
- coconut oil
- 1 cap cascara sagrada
I did do an enema tonight, which released some stuff, though I still feel bloated.
Felt very sad missing Molly this morning. Went to a great yoga class, though. Very inward focus, just what I needed.