I think I'm going to post pictures monthly, because there doesn't seem to be a lot of change. ... To see Before and week 1 pictures, visit this entry
- 1/2 qt: yesterday's fruit with spinach juice
- 1 qt: watermelon juice (organic! Juiced with skin)
- 2 qts: salsa juice + hemp oil and spirulina
- 1 qt: beet, carrot, celery, cuke, apple, parsely, arugula, mung bean sprouts, spinach
- 3/4 qt: apple juice+ water + 1 Tbsp liquid chlorophyll
- Tbsp coconut oil with spirulina and a drizzle of honey (yesterday, Ella said this tasted like frosting, and it totally does! I will frost a raw cookie or cake with it when I'm done with the fast. Though I might put raw cacao in for the spirulina ;-)
- (I'll probably have some watered down oj with chlorophyll and bee pollen later)
Yoga class today at Breathe yoga studio was divine, but difficult.
Then we went to visit D's parents...went on a walk in the park, but then back to their house while they ate Chinese food (oh, it smelled good) and I sipped my salsa juice. At least I wasn't alone: Dave finished Day 10 of the Master Cleanse today! He is so ready to eat. He usually can't stand Chinese food and says the smell makes him sick and today he said it was the hardest thing not to eat yet, it smelled so good.
I'm hungry, too, though. Last night all I dreamed about was eating and eating and more eating and when I wasn't eating I was talking about going to the grocery store to get more food to eat. I woke during the night with such huge hunger pains! I tried having my leftover fruit juice, but it tasted too bitter (though this morning it tasted fine.) I'm hungry right now, too.
Start Weight: 182 lbs
End of week 1: 175
End of week 2: 172