I just noticed I didn't have any MSM today. I haven't noticed a difference yet in my joint pain and stiffness...but to hear/read people's experience with it, it sounds amazing! (I added information about it below.)
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of juice feasting! I'll post pictures.
My juices today:
- 1 qt watermelon juice with a squeeze of lemon
- 2 qts salsa juice: carrot, celery, cuke, tomato, onion, garlic, pepper, lime, homemade sprouts, spinach, cilantro and lime + spirulina, hemp oil, kelp
- 2 slices of avocado with lemon and salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil with spirulina and honey
- 1/2 qt: apple with lemon and water
- 1 qt: sprouts, spinach, apples, oranges, strawberries, banana with 1 Tbsp bee pollen
- dried nettle, fresh mint and fresh lemon balm tea
- 2 cups water with lemon and MSM (I'm drinking it now.)
Information about MSM can be found on the www.Juicefeasting.com website.
I also read that to make your own lotion: mix the msm powder into aloe gel or coconut oil.