Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 13 - MSM

May 8, 2008

I just noticed I didn't have any MSM today. I haven't noticed a difference yet in my joint pain and stiffness...but to hear/read people's experience with it, it sounds amazing! (I added information about it below.)

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of juice feasting! I'll post pictures.

My juices today:

  • 1 qt watermelon juice with a squeeze of lemon
  • 2 qts salsa juice: carrot, celery, cuke, tomato, onion, garlic, pepper, lime, homemade sprouts, spinach, cilantro and lime + spirulina, hemp oil, kelp
  • 2 slices of avocado with lemon and salt
  • 1 Tbsp coconut oil with spirulina and honey
  • 1/2 qt: apple with lemon and water
  • 1 qt: sprouts, spinach, apples, oranges, strawberries, banana with 1 Tbsp bee pollen
  • dried nettle, fresh mint and fresh lemon balm tea
  • 2 cups water with lemon and MSM (I'm drinking it now.)

Information about MSM can be found on the www.Juicefeasting.com website.



I also read that to make your own lotion: mix the msm powder into aloe gel or coconut oil.

1 comment:

Penni said...

Hello Melissa!

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE taking MSM. My nails, skin and hair have never been better. I noticed big differenced after I'd been on it for about a month. My nails were always paper thin and slow growing...now they are hard and growing like weeds!

Tomorrow is two weeks for you!!
xo...Penni