Here I am, making my Mother's Day juice: strawberries, apples, and lots of mint and lemon balm from the garden - it was really good!
Happy Mother's Day, everyone! Cheers!
For Mother's Day this year, I got myself ANASTASIA, the Complete 9 Book Set, By Vladimir Megre - yes, the WHOLE set. I've already read the first one, and it was really great.
- Leftover apple juice from yesterday
- 1 qt: Mother's Day juice: strawberries, apples, bunch lemon balm and mints with water and chlorophyll
- leftover savory juices from yesterday (about 3/4 quart) with hemp oil
- coconut oil, spirulina and honey
- 1/4 avo with lemon and salt
- shared the water of a young coconut with Ella
- made 2 qts: corn, tomato, cuke, carrot, celery, lemon, lime, cilantro, sprouts, spinach, green apple, onion, yellow pepper, garlic, ginger - drank a quart so far
- also made a quart of watermelon juice
Yesterday I cleaned out my freezer and found old spirulina tablets, so I am finishing those.
Today I am cleaning out our spice and herb cabinet...it is overwhelming. So many little plastic baggies from the coop -- some so old the writing is gone. I put my newly bought dry herbs: raspberry leaves, nettle, and hawthorn berry, into jars. I've organized the seaweed. Washed the cabinets...it looks great in there...but I still have about 50 little baggies that are in limbo (I've thrown out a bunch) - maybe I have enough little jars to store some, I'll have to see.